The TMS-135 Studio Monitor Stands from Auray are durably constructed and designed to support studio monitors at the optimal listening position in professional and home recording studios. Each stand is constructed from steel tubing and a 9" square steel plate. An ergonomic locking knob secures each stand, while a locking pin is inserted into six predrilled holes to allow the height of each monitor to be precisely adjusted in 3" increments between 36 and 54". Additionally, each steel plate features foam strips to keep your monitors securely in place, while reducing unwanted vibrations.
The triangular base provides a 17" spread for stability, while easily fitting into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners. They come with interchangeable rubber feet for hardwood floors as well as metal spike feet for carpeted floors. The necessary tools and hardware for assembling the stands and changing the feet from rubber pads to metal spikes and vice versa are included. Four cable guides are included on the central supports for neatly securing cables to the stand.
- Sturdy metal shaft and mounting plate supports monitors up to 90 lb
- Stable Support: The triangular base features wide tubing and has a 17” spread for stability
- Convenience: The triangular-shaped base fits into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners
- Adjustable: The telescoping shaft adjusts from 36 to 54” with six predrilled holes at 3” intervals to set the monitors at the ideal height for optimum monitoring
- Secure: Ergonomic locking knobs and a locking pin provide security for the monitors
- Adjustable: Rubber feet and interchangeable leveling spikes provide stability on many different floors including carpeted surfaces
- Safe and Quiet: Foam strips on the monitor mounting plate prevent slipping and reduce unwanted vibrations